Research Associate (Graduate entry)
- Development paths in Qualitative and Quantitative research, Semiotics, Social Intelligence and Culture & Trends analysis
- Office Hub in Manchester
- Starting salary of £24,500, inclusive of bonus
Are you enthusiastic, ambitious and looking to start a career in understanding consumer behaviour? Verve are looking further build out our Manchester Hub with the brightest and best new talent in the industry – this is where you come in!
We work closely with some of the biggest brands around – such as John Lewis, innocent, H&M, Samsung and Boots – to help them better understand consumers and ultimately make better decisions.
The role itself would involve:
- Getting a great start to your career, in a nurturing environment with a fantastic team
- Supporting questionnaire design, managing research projects, analysing results and data, preparing reports and presentations
- Involvement in qualitative research, such as bulletin boards, discussion groups, online focus groups
- Developing your skills in a range of wider specialities – from semiotics to behavioural science and culture & trends
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm, ambition, openness – we’re a friendly bunch and we want like-minded people
- If you have work experience in market research or a background in psychology, social sciences, analysis or data with a relevant degree then that’s a big plus
- We work with a wide range of clients in different markets, so if you do have fluency in European languages, such as German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, then that’s a bonus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (£24,500)
- Performance-related bonuses
- Verve Academy – our comprehensive internal training & development programme
- A diverse, entrepreneurial and vibrant environment.
- Our Hubs are great places to be and we will encourage some on-site work, as well as the flexibility to be at home as needed, to ensure you are getting the most from working with us
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee benefits scheme, including discounted gym membership, mental health & wellbeing support, plus discounts on 100s of brands
- ·Pension scheme
1. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an initial telephone interview
2. A research-based task
3. Task presentation and Interviews, ideally to be held in-person in either Manchester
If you are interested in this role, we request that you include a cover letter with your application outlining why you are interested in market research in general and in what we do at Verve in particular. Applications made without a cover letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Monday 8th August. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
Due to the anticipated high level of applications for this position, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for interview. The successful applicants will be notified by Monday 8th August at the latest.
Anticipated start date of employment by the beginning of October 2022.